Toolkit 6 Stock Analysis Software
Power Tools for Smarter Stock Investing
Want to make smarter stock investing decisions? Check out all that Toolkit 6 has to offer:
- Utilize Toolkit 6's complete suite of stock analysis forms and portfolio reports that identify stocks that are good possibilities for investment -- and stocks that should be avoided.
- Develop your own model of any stock's likely future performance, current valuation, and optimal buy price.
- Download, import, and update ten years of historical data for any company using Morningstar data from StockCentral.com (separate subscription required).
- Get early warning alerts from Toolkit 6's unique portfolio management system, flagging companies that are potentially over-priced or those that may be experiencing troubles.
What's New in Version 6:
- NEW: Identify top-rated companies as potential stocks to study using the regularly-updated "Complete Roster of Quality Companies" listing, downloaded automatically directly into the program. (StockCentral subscription required.) The "Complete Roster of Quality Companies" is ICLUBcentral's proprietary screen of companies that meet minimum standards of quality as defined by the consistency and strength of historical EPS growth and the consistency of profit margins.
- NEW: Display preliminary judgment for any new stock using Toolkit 6's "First Impression" screen, helping you to instantly weed out unlikely candidates and focus only on stocks with the most promising prospects.
- NEW: Plot additional historical data points including dividends, net income, book value, and outstanding shares on the program's customizable historical data graph.
- NEW: Chart future fiscal year analyst estimates directly on the EPS graph to aid in projecting a company's future long-term growth.
- NEW: Choose to calculate Return on Equity and using beginning-of-year equity instead of end-of-year data to better reflect management's performance.
- NEW: Display and print a more complete revenue-based EPS estimate directly on the company's data graph for ease of reference.
- NEW: Choose to use average Price/Earnings Ratios from the last five or ten years by default whenever you are developing a valuation model for a stock.
- NEW: Company-specific web site addresses used in conducting additional research on a stock under review can now be automatically revised automatically as updates to the software are released. Users may continue to enter their own research links.
- NEW: Navigate more easily through the program using an improved, cleaner graphical toolbar.
- NEW: A new "Smart Data Updater" notifies users at startup if newer data is available for companies in the library and saved portfolios.
- NEW: Share completed stock studies and discuss conclusions with like-minded investors in the StockCentral community, all from within Toolkit 6.(StockCentral subscription required.)
- NEW: Miniature "Quick View" Stock Study graphs appear when right-clicking on a company in the Library or on the Comparison header row.
- NEW: The Stock Study no longer displays potentially misleading simple averages, instead always using compound annualized values.
- NEW: Installs and runs in 32-bit Windows Vista® without annoying User Access Control alerts.