You have two options for backing up your accounting data Club Accounting Online (myiclub)
Creating a Backup on the myiclub Server
For backups that you can easily restore from in the case that you make a data entry mistake:
1. While signed in to your club, select ACCOUNTING > UTILITIES > BACKUP MANAGER.
2. Click MAKE BACKUP and a backup copy of your data will be saved on our server.
To restore that saved backup:
1. In myiclub, select ACCOUNTING > UTILITIES > BACKUP MANAGER.
2. Click to put a check mark in the box next to the Backup you wish to restore.
3. Click RECOVER and the backup copy of your data on our server will overwrite your current data.
Downloading the backup to your computer
Using the Backup Manager: While in the Backup Manager, click on any of the listed backups. Your browser should either begin downloading the file right away, or give you the option to save the file.
Select the directory on your computer where you want to save the file, then click SAVE. The file is now saved on your computer.
Using the Export page:
Importing a backup from your computer
To load data from your computer to myiclub:
WARNING -Importing new accounting records will destroy your club's current online accounting records in order to replace them with the imported records. This process cannot be undone.