My Account Store Store

Investment Club Tax Printer Software

2021 Federal & State Club Tax Printers Released

Federal Forms FINAL.
State Forms FINAL for AZ, CA, CO, GA, IA,

Order Today.
Already purchased? Select the Taxes tab in your website.

e-Filing Available: In addition to IRS e-Filing, we now offer e-Filing for state returns for Arizona, California, Indiana, Massachusetts, New Jersey, New York, and Wisconsin, at no additional charge. With e-Filing, there's no need to print and mail your return -- with a click of a button, your return is automatically and securely submitted to the IRS or state server. You'll receive a confirmation when your return is accepted by the IRS or state establishing the time and date of your timely submission. e-Filing is included free with the purchase of your myICLUB Club Federal or State Tax Printer.

Club Accounting 3 users note: The software program has officially been discontinued and Club Tax Printers are no longer offered for it. Switch to to take advantage of e-Filing and all the other great benefits of

Note: The Club Tax Printer does not support investments in (or in securities that hold) cryptocurrencies, equity options, precious metals, commodities, or master limited partnerships. It also does not support the IRS filing requirements of partnerships that include foreign (non-U.S.) partners.

Frequently Asked Questions about Investment Club Tax Preparation

Does my investment club have to file a tax return with the IRS?

  • While investment clubs that are formed as general partnerships do not have to pay taxes directly to the IRS, every investment club must file an informational return with the IRS. It doesn't matter how new your club is, whether or not you had any income during the year, whether or not you bought or sold any securities you must still file the appropriate forms with the IRS.

What forms do I have to submit?

  • To file your club's Federal tax returns with the IRS, you'll need to complete three different kinds of forms. Form 1065 is used by General Partnerships (like your investment club) to file their tax returns with the IRS. It's what is called a "pass-though" document it allows the liabilities of the total tax due to be "passed-through" to the members of the partnership.
  • Schedule D is part of Form 1065 and covers the Capital Gains and Losses for your club.
  • Schedules K-1 and K-3 are individualized reports specific to each member of your club covering their individual share of the tax liability. Each member receives their own Schedule K-1 and K-3 which they use to prepare their personal tax returns.
  • ICLUBcentral's Federal Club Tax Printer software includes all sections of Form 1065 and any related schedules, and allows you to share Schedules K-1 and K-3 with each member of your club.

What about state tax return?

  • Tax filing procedures differ from state to state. Some states do not require investment clubs to file returns, while others provide stiff penalties for investment clubs that do not file. Contact your state's tax agency (such as the Department of Revenue or Department of Taxation) for more information about your particular state's requirements. Note that tax laws do change, so even if a state did not require filings in the past, they may have changed their requirements for the tax year.
  • All clubs that are located in Arizona, California, Colorado, Georgia, Indiana, Iowa, Maryland, Massachusetts, Minnesota, Missouri, New Jersey, New York, Oregon, Pennsylvania, or Wisconsin must file a return with their state agencies. Fortunately, clubs in these states can use ICLUBcentral's State Club Tax Printer software to generate the necessary forms.
  • Clubs that are located in California, Indiana, New York, Massachusetts, Wisconsin, or New Jersey should also be aware that they are subject to certain conditions.
  • Clubs that are located in Arkansas, Connecticut, Hawaii, Kentucky, North Dakota, Oklahoma, Tennessee, Vermont, or West Virginia are probably required to file annual tax returns with their state, even though ICLUBcentral does not offer a product for those state. Check with your state tax agency for specific requirements.
  • Finally, an increasing number of states -- including Georgia, Indiana, Missouri, New Jersey, New York, Oregon, Pennsylvania, and West Virginia -- require partnerships to file a return if the partnership has any partner who resides in that state, regardless of where the partnership is officially located. This may require some clubs to file with more than one state tax agency. To determine whether or not your club needs to file in adjacent states, please contact the appropriate state tax agency.

To learn more about filing your club's tax return, visit our Club Tax Printer Support page or the official IRS website.

Member, National Association of Computerized Tax Processors

Authorized IRS e-File Provider

Useful Links

Order Club Tax Printers

Internal Revenue Service

Support for Tax Printers

The State Tax Printer is available for the following:
  • Arizona (e-File)
  • California (e-File)
  • Colorado
  • Georgia
  • Indiana (e-File)
  • Iowa
  • Maryland
  • Massachusetts (e-File)
  • Minnesota
  • Missouri
  • New Jersey (e-File)
  • New York (e-File)
  • Oregon
  • Pennsylvania
  • Wisconsin (e-File)

  • If your club is in Indiana, Massachusetts, New Jersey, New York, or Wisconsin, please note these warnings.

    About    Press    Management    Privacy Policy    Terms of Service    Contact

    copyright © 1989 - ICLUBcentral Inc. or its affiliates