My Account Store Store
Accounting
Taxes
Investing

Investing Software and Services from ICLUBcentral

 

SmallCap Informer (SCI)
A monthly small-cap stock newsletter designed to help individual investors to discover and analyze small-cap stocks for their portfolios. The SmallCap Informer presents profiles of small-cap stocks with superior track records and outstanding long-term prospects. Each monthly issue of the SmallCap Informer is packed with information aimed at helping you make smarter investing decisions about the small-cap stocks in your portfolio, including two in-depth stock recommendations. From helping you learn about making better decisions about small company stocks to presenting new ideas for your portfolio, SCI will educate and inform you each month.

Learn more (and save on a subscription).
Subscribe or Renew.

 

Investor Advisory Service (IAS)
A monthly advisory newsletter designed for those investors who want to use time-tested methods of long-term stock investing -- but who don't want to do all the work! The Investor Advisory Service is a multiple Hulbert Investment Newsletter Honor Roll recipient, an acknowledgement of its superior long-term performance. Written by the professional money managers at Provident Investment Management and edited by financial author Douglas Gerlach, every monthly issue of IAS features three stock recommendations, based on BetterInvesting methods and with completed SSGs; investing education; a ranking of 80 previously recommended stocks; and more.

Learn more (and save on a subscription).
Subscribe or Renew.

 

StockCentral
StockCentral.com is ICLUBcentral's comprehensive investing portal for long-term focused individual stock investors, featuring historical data and company reports on 7,700 publicly-traded companies. Other features include full-featured investment recordkeeping and portfolio management, sector and industry averages, discussion boards, a stock screener, an automated financial ratio analyzer, technical price charts, our proprietary TakeStock stock analyzer, and a new dividend center.

Sign up for a free trial subscription.
Learn more about StockCentral.
Subscribe or Renew.

 

Equity Research Service
It's been said that 80% of what you need to know about a stock can be learned on the Stock Selection Guide. Finally, there is a web-based research tool that gives you professional-quality stock research for the other 20%. ERS offers deep insights, technical opinions, competitor analysis, warning flags, key indicator ratings, comprehensive graphs, data tables, and financial ratios for all stocks, all also available in detailed, multiple-page printed PDF reports to summarize the research. Equity Research Service brings together complex data in an appealing, easy-to-understand format,helping you to make better stock decisions.

Sign up for a free trial subscription.
Learn more about Equity Research Service.
Subscribe or Renew.

 

MyStockProspector.com
MyStockProspector.com is the most powerful and comprehensive tool for long-term-based fundamental stock screening available online. Search for promising stocks on up to 120 separate criteria including profitability and growth trends. Use our Pre-defined Screens to start finding stocks quickly, or build your own screens in a step-by-step process and save them for convenient access in the future. Results are customizable, ad offer quick view graphs on any stock to make quick work of identifying top contenders, or export your screening data for further analysis.

Try our free demo.
Learn more about MyStockProspector.
Subscribe or Renew.

 

Take Stock
Own the book that set the standard for fundamental investing methodology -- Take Stock. Who says you have to be a professional, or consult one, to consistently earn money in the stock market? If you're tired of paying brokers high commissions for middling results, let Take Stock guide you through the investing jungle and dispel the myths about successful investing. Ellis Traub's Take Stock tells you exactly how a "normal person" like you -- regardless of education or experience -- can invest successfully. Designed for beginners but beneficial to all fundamental long term investors, Take Stock is an important addition to your investing library.

Learn more.
Purchase.



 
  
About    Press    Management    Privacy Policy    Terms of Service    Contact

copyright © 1989 - ICLUBcentral Inc. or its affiliates