2017 Club Tax Printer Download
If you haven't ordered your Tax Printer software, do so at the ICLUB.com store now. (Remember, StockCentral subscribers receive the lowest available prices on ICLUBcentral products -- join today.)
Downloading Your Club Accounting 3 for Windows Club Tax Printers
To install and register the Tax Printers you'll need a serial number, which can be found on the confirmation email you received right after you placed your order. (If you didn't receive one, check your email software's spam or junk filter to see if the message was caught there by mistake.) Download times will vary with connection types and/or modem speeds. If you have trouble with the download, you may purchase a replacement CD instead.
For help with closing your books for the year, please visit the tax printer support page or contact ICLUB support for further assistance.
Instructions for Downloading the Club Tax Printers:
On the following page, fill in your email address, choose one of the options for "How did you hear about us", and then click the Download button.
Save the file to a location you can remember; for these steps, we assume the location will be Desktop.
If you are using Internet Explorer, you will be able to choose the location each time. Most other browsers will save to a default location that you can check by looking in the Options for the browser.
The Club Tax Printer will be copied to your desktop.
To start the installation process, double-click on the file you just downloaded. For novices:
- We suggest to print these instructions so you have them for an easy reference.
- Before you download the software, be sure to download the free PDF User Guides:
- Close all other programs, except those required to maintain an Internet connection.
- If you are using AOL to connect to the Internet, open a non-AOL web browser (such as Internet Explorer, Chrome, or Firefox) and use this non-AOL browser to access this page and complete the following steps.
- Click on one of the following download links:
The Club Tax Printer installation process will begin. Continue to hit NEXT and proceed through each step. Once the installation is completed, you may delete the original file (if you need to re-install, you can always come back here to re-download the file).
After installation, please note: The Club Tax Printer for Club Accounting 3 will not install an icon on your desktop. Instead, simply open Club Accounting 3 and note a new Taxes menu at the top in between Reports and Tools. Select the drop down menu and launch the Tax Printer.
- Go to your desktop,
- Locate the new icon, which says Install 2016 Tax Printer.msi under it,
- With the left mouse button, double-click on it.