THE LATEST NEWS ON
INVESTING SOFTWARE BUILT BY ICLUBCENTRAL INC.
||May 12, 2006
Calling all Classic Plus users!
Classic Plus is the easiest way to learn how to invest in the stock market. The Classic Plus Stock Wiz and other interactive learning tools help you to analyze and select stocks, and to manage a portfolio.
But what happens once you've covered the basics? What if you want to learn more about investing? What if you're ready for more advanced investing tools?
Stock Analyst is the answer. And as a Classic Plus user, you can upgrade to Stock Analyst for as little as $99! Read on for more details.
Stock Analyst the broadest, deepest, most powerful fundamental stock investing software ever. Packed with customizable features for stock-picking and portfolio management, Stock Analyst also has an interface that's been designed to make it easy for Classic Plus users to make the switch. Users who are comfortable using Classic Plus will find that changing to Stock Analyst offers a familiar face -- and plenty of power beneath the hood!
Among Stock Analyst's unique features are balance sheet and annual report analysis tools, as well as a trend graph to compare various ratios. You'll also get access to all of the time-tested forms you've learned to use, but with plenty of added features to help you fine tune your investment analysis.
You won't have to start over with your existing library of stock analyses, either. Stock Analyst will import all of your previously-completed stock studies from Classic Plus, giving you instant access to all of your data.
But the best part is that an upgrade from Classic Plus to Stock Analyst is available for just $99 (for BetterInvesting members, otherwise $149)! For only $99, you can put the power of Stock Analyst at your fingertips.
Complete your journey towards becoming a successful investor -- order your Stock Analyst upgrade today!
Don't delay! Find out more or download a free demo of Stock Analyst today!
We've just released an update to Investor's Toolkit 5 -- version 5.1.3. Users of Toolkit 5 will be prompted to update when they next open the program, and should just follow the instructions on the screen to auto-update the software. Or you can choose Help > Check for Updates from the Toolkit menu. If necessary, disable or adjust your firewall to allow Toolkit to connect to the update server.
This release includes fixes to the calculations in the Challenger function and restores the "import several datafiles at once" feature, as well as a fix to the auto-updater function that should help prevent some run-time errors.
NOTE: After updating or installing Toolkit using the auto-updater, if you do receive "Runtime Error 429" or "Runtime Error 430" and your program doesn't open, please follow these instructions to download a manual patch file:
- Reboot your computer. (You MUST reboot your computer.)
- Visit http://www.iclub.com/support/downloads.asp and scroll down to the "Patches & Updates" section to the link that says "Toolkit 5 Update Patch."
- Right-click on the link to download this file and save it to your computer Desktop.
- Minimize your web browser, and execute (run) the ToolkitUpdate.exe file from your computer Desktop.
- The patch will run and update your Toolkit 5 to version 5.1.3.
- You may now delete the ToolkitUpdate.exe file from your Desktop.
Once installed, either via the auto-updater or through the manual patch, this update will make sure that future updates go smoothly without causing run-time errors or the program to not open as you may have experienced in the past.
If you have any questions or problems, please contact ICLUBcentral Technical Support.
It's been nearly a year since Club Accounting 3 was released, and time is running out for users of NAIC Club Accounting 2 to upgrade to the new version at a reduced price. Until June 30, 2006, BetterInvesting members who use NAIC Club Accounting 2 may upgrade to CA 3 for just $124. After that date, the only way to upgrade will be to purchase a full copy ($169 for BetterInvesting members).
With a new theme-based friendly user interface, Club Accounting 3 helps you understand your club finances, print reports, share graphs of club performance with other club members, and prepare club taxes in accordance with federal tax law. New features in CA 3 include wizards to walk you through common tasks, context sensitive help, a reconcile accounts feature, automatic audit with each transaction, built in auto-updater & support verification, and much more.
By upgrading today, you'll make sure that your software is ready to prepare your club's 2006 tax returns. There will be no federal tax printers for NAIC Club Accounting 2 for the 2006 tax year. Your upgrade purchase also includes one full year of Club Accounting Maintenance, a $49 value, along with a printed manual.
A free demo copy and more information is available on the ICLUBcentral web site. Upgrade to the power of Club Accounting 3 today.
ICLUBcentral currently has job positions available! If you or someone you know fits the bill for one of these openings, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
As the principal marketing person in the company, the Marketing Manager will have extraordinary responsibility and opportunity to impact the company. This position is an ideal entry-level position that provides ideal preparation for business school and/or a career in marketing.
Principal responsibilities include:
- Leveraging partnerships with major associations, media organizations, and financial institutions to maximize sales growth.
- Management of direct mail and email campaigns and newsletters.
- Management of web advertising with Google and others.
- Management of trade shows.
- Measurement and analysis of marketing results.
- Overseeing relaunch of company web site and web products.
Skills that will make this person successful include:
- Good writing skills.
- A personality adept at forging strong relationships with others.
- A combination of creative and analytical/numeric skills.
- Persistence, both internally and externally.
- Design skills (e.g. familiarity with Photoshop) are helpful.
This position is in our Cambridge, MA offices. A two-year commitment to the job is expected. Benefits include paid vacation, as well as eligibility for the company's 401(k) plan and health insurance coverage.
ICLUBcentral seeks a Software Engineer to work on new product development and contribute ongoing support for web and desktop applications. The Software Engineer will design, develop, troubleshoot, debug and implement software and internal systems using technologies such as C#, .NET framework, ASP, SQL and Visual Basic. Experience in interface design is a plus.
The Software Engineer will:
- Work on development and maintenance of existing software products and web tools.
- Oversee development of new software products.
- Work closely with support department and other engineering team members, conform to project schedules and produce high quality software deliverables.
- Experience developing applications for Windows using Microsoft development tools is required.
- Development experience with Microsoft server technologies, including C#, .NET framework, ASP, SQL and Visual Basic.
- Ability to collaborate with product management and marketing staff to architect solutions that meet all requirements.
This position could be full-time with benefits, or part-time, in our offices in Cambridge, MA or from your home.
Read past newsletters, subscribe, or unsubscribe at:
© Copyright 2006 ICLUBcentral Inc. All rights reserved.
Some ICLUBcentral products use the investing methodologies of BetterInvesting, a national nonprofit organization dedicated to investor education. BetterInvesting assumes no liability or obligations with respect to the investment education information or other content presented in the ICLUB Insider. For more information on BetterInvesting, please visit http://www.betterinvesting.org.